Cairo Coder Dojo: Where we learn how to program and build with Legos...in Cairo!
My first Snap Circuit by Thomas
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is the first snap Circuit I have ever made. Ir makes a door bells sound and flashes. I am specializing in circuitry and have made some goals and I am exited to get better and learn more.
Hi Thomas. Snap circuits look like fun. Do you think it would be possible to modify this to work as an actual doorbell? What do you think you would need to do?
Two Weeks ago we celebrated Pi day. Which was a week early but we didn't think we would have game day on the real Pi day, But we did so we celebrated it again cause why not? Last week on Pi day we built the number Pie, or at least some of it. Each number from 1 to 9 had a different color. There is a website with 100,000 digits of Pi. For every digit we put a lego block that matched the color of the code. It looked something like this, but not as uniform. And here is the website for the Pi digits (It is a LOT of digits) 100,000 Digits of Pi (uiuc.edu)
Sour Dough Cookies🍪😋 Today we made sour dough cookies. We learned about different ways to measure ingredients. One of them was volume, that's when you use measuring cups, like when you measure 1 cup or a 1/2 cup. Another one was weight and mass, and that's with a scale, and that's when you measure by weight.(see pictures below) Measuring cups and spoons Scale
hello everybody!This is Aya. And welcome to gameday! We were tasked to build something with a purpose out of Legos. IS THAT HARD TO READ? I THINK IT IS. Okay. here we go. So we were tasked to build a LEGO robot thingy with a purpose. So I made a cool robot that moved it's arms and pick up trash.
Hey Thomas! Those snap circuit sets are pretty cool. May I ask--what are your goals? I am going to be following your posts!
ReplyDeleteHi Thomas. Snap circuits look like fun. Do you think it would be possible to modify this to work as an actual doorbell? What do you think you would need to do?
ReplyDeleteWow! Never made anything with circuitry myself before. How did you find it as a first time was it easy or difficult?
ReplyDelete