Lego home with LED lights Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 06, 2020 I am using this video to build Lego homes with lights that turn on and off.Keep on reading and by Christmas,it will be done! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousNovember 7, 2020 at 8:55 PMWho posted this? Can you write your name in the title or somewhere in the post? I want to follow this project. How is it coming along? PLEASE GIVE DETAILS!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNamelessNovember 7, 2020 at 9:21 PMIs this Emi? Where will you get the LEDs from? Has someone found a place in Egypt where we can buy them?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Who posted this? Can you write your name in the title or somewhere in the post? I want to follow this project. How is it coming along? PLEASE GIVE DETAILS!!
ReplyDeleteIs this Emi? Where will you get the LEDs from? Has someone found a place in Egypt where we can buy them?
ReplyDelete